Who uses Waves? The world’s top producers, engineers, sound designers, and recording artists. When the people who lead the field need perfect sound, they turn to Waves for all their tracking, mixing, and mastering needs. Now, you can, too — with Musicians 2. Including paragraphic EQ, double-tracking, tap delay, compression, expansion, limiting, gating, and maximization, it’s a tremendous value. Musicians 2: Six acclaimed processors that will change the way you hear.
This bundle includes:
- Renaissance Equalizer — Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile Paragraphic EQ with warm, analog-style sound.
- Renaissance Axx — Engineered especially for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Renaissance Vox — A uniquely powerful dynamics processor optimized especially for vocal tracks, Renaissance Vox features simple streamlined controls for compression, gate/expansion, limiting, and level maximization.
- Renaissance Compressor — Featuring a streamlined, optimized interface, the Renaissance Compressor delivers classic warm compression and expansion utilizing technologies from our renowned C1 Parametric Compander and the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer™.
- Doubler — When professional engineers need superior double-tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- SuperTap — Inspired by the legacy of the classic analog tape delays, SuperTap’s extensive modulation, panning, and filter options give it unprecedented processing power. Sync to your host tempo or tap it in; SuperTap gets you into the right groove.